Men's Health Centre
The Men’s Health Centre is open to all men and boys 12years and older. The overall theme is, “Tune-up Tuesdays: Helping Men Stay Healthy’. The centre is a partnership of Family Service of Eastern Nova Scotia and the Guysborough Antigonish Strait Health Authority.
Services are provided by a team of health professionals including: a physician, Addiction Services, Family Services, Mental Health Services, Public Health Services and the Antigonish Career Resource Centre.
One on one service as well as group programming is available in the following areas:
- Individual check ups
- Cancer Screening
- Healthy Heart Check ups
- Blood Pressure & Cholesterol testing
- Stop Smoking Programs
Mental & Emotional Health
- Relationship Counseling
- Fatherhood Resources & Support
- Addictions Programs
- Stress Management, Anxiety, Depression
- Financial Counseling
- STI Screening
- AIDS Testing
- Gender & Sexuality Counseling
- Sexual Orientation & Expression Counseling
- Sexual Health Resources
Who is it for?
The center is open to all men and boys 12years and older for individual and family support.
When men consider these questions: Are you as healthy as you could be? Do you want more information on any issue or concern? Do you need someone to talk to? Then, consider the Men’s Health Centre- It’s for men and all about men.
When and where is the program offered?
We are open for drop-in or appointment (recommended)
Hours: Every Tuesday from 9 am - 4 pm.
Located at 195 Main Street, Antigonish (in the Family Services location).
Does the program require a referral?
No – a referral is not needed.
How can I find out more?
Contact: Family Service of Antigonish
Phone: (902) 863-2358
195 Main Street
Antigonish, NS B2G 2B8
Click the X to close search results
Click here to view programs in alphabetical order.
To view by category, use the menu above.
- Health Connections June Schedule.
- More than Meds -Pharmacists & Communities Partnering for Better Mental Health on TUESDAY, JUNE 11th 2013 at 6:30PM -BONNIE BRAE SENIOR CITIZENS CLUB - 14 Toulouse St in St. Peter's. This Q & A session is presented by Paul Zinck (Pharmacist - MacDonnell Pharmacy) & Diane Rutherford. For more information, please call Sheri Bowen - GASHA Primary Health Care Coordinator at 902 587-2991
- Sustainable Antigonish -- Together striving for a vibrant health community!
- Are you concerned about your smoking? We can Help!
- Antigonish County Recreation - Upcoming Events.