It's our health...so now what?
Welcome to Health Connections a service of the Guysborough Antigonish Strait Health Authority (GASHA). Please browse programs, health centre information, calendar and current advocacy work. The goal is to connect you and your family to community health services, programs and health information. On this site, we feature a range of services for all age groups that promote ways to stay healthy and provide support and education for those with chronic conditions. We look forward to your feedback.
Click the X to close search results
Click here to view programs in alphabetical order.
To view by category, use the menu above.
- Health Connections June Schedule.
- More than Meds -Pharmacists & Communities Partnering for Better Mental Health on TUESDAY, JUNE 11th 2013 at 6:30PM -BONNIE BRAE SENIOR CITIZENS CLUB - 14 Toulouse St in St. Peter's. This Q & A session is presented by Paul Zinck (Pharmacist - MacDonnell Pharmacy) & Diane Rutherford. For more information, please call Sheri Bowen - GASHA Primary Health Care Coordinator at 902 587-2991
- Sustainable Antigonish -- Together striving for a vibrant health community!
- Are you concerned about your smoking? We can Help!
- Antigonish County Recreation - Upcoming Events.